Julia Goodman: a profile
Julia Goodman founded Personal Presentation Ltd. in 1989, after a long and successful career as actor, director and producer in television, film and theatre.
Her You brand Programme gives people the confidence to be authentic, individual and compelling wherever they go. The company has a blue chip client list that reflects the real competitive edge that the work brings.
Over the last 20 years Julia has taken her individual and inspirational approach round the world, coaching Chairmen, CEO's and senior people, individually and in small groups, across a wide range of business sectors. Her pioneering methodology helps people to break through any blocks to the power of their communication, and to crystallise and engage with their message.
She has successfully delivered on a wide range of assignments, including:
• Coaching senior people to step up into top leadership roles
• Facilitating boardroom interactions to develop congruency and robust decision making
• Helping senior women to maintain their individuality as they rise up the organisation
• Supporting teams in multi-million pound new business pitches
• Helping leadership teams to formulate and articulate strategy and get buy-in from their teams
• Seminars, talks and workshops
Her work has been described as "life changing" and "transformational".
"Good communication skills are essential to business leadership. That's precisely what Personal Presentation help you develop."
Lord Sharman of Redlynch, OBE
Chairman, Aviva plc
"Quite simply, the coaching was transformational. It has allowed me to have true impact in my communication and develop far more productive relationships at all levels within the business."
Office: +44 (0)20 8968 0421
Mob: +44 (0)7799 694 342